
I've been thinking about Christmas for a few days now. Why, you ask? Why do you think about that holiday, when it's 70 degrees , Spring has JUST sprung, and you've just put away your heavy winter coats for the last time this season???
Well, for me, the answer is SIMPLE. In a few months time, I will be overloaded with housework, gift lists, bargain shopping, scheduling calendars for hosting parties, budgeting, and just overall a need to panic when it comes to Christmas.
Christmas is the most wonderful time of the year. A time to remember our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ's birth, and to celebrate with friends and family the gift God has given us. He is truly the reason for the season!
But EVERY YEAR I get overwhelmed with the buzz of all things Christmas, I tend to lose focus on the IMPORTANT things - - sitting down with my family, enjoying gifts (no, really! Enjoying their eyes and being in the moment without thinking to myself "Geesh, Aims - you've only had 2 hours sleep!"), and just overall breathing and relaxing during the most exciting of holidays.
So, how do we do that, you ask? Well, I've scoured the internet, looking for helpful hints and tricks, and I have a few that I think will help - - and I would like to share them with you.
So, sit back, and grab a cup of hot chocolate (don't forget the candy cane!) and let's enjoy some helpful holiday tricks to make this year's Christmas the most AMAZING it can be, one step at a time!




No comments:
Post a Comment