Saturday, May 17, 2008

Body Splash sale at Bath & Body Works


Okay, so I know you're thinking, "Geesh, Amy! Why do I even need to THINK about shopping sales right now!?"

Well, silly, because you like to SAVE MONEY. If you have thousands of dollars laying around to spend around the holidays, and plenty of time to Christmas shop, then stop reading. This post is NOT for you.

But, if you're like me, and the thought of saving TONS of moola, yet getting quality products at a fraction of a cost sounds appealing, then check out Bath and Body Works. They are having a sale this weekend on their body splashes. $5 bottles sound like teacher gifts to me, and I LOVE their fragrances! Who doesn't love getting that yummy stuff for Christmas!?

And, I've noticed a little trend around the holidays that I DON'T LIKE. It's that little thing called a "holiday sale." I'm just not convinced I'm getting the best price. I think they raise the retail price, then slash it to call it a "holiday sale," and you walk away feeling pretty good, yet wondering if you got the best deal. You want to know if you're getting the best deal? BUY NOW. Buy things you can put in a box in your closet (don't forget to label them as to whom they belong to) and rest assured, you're getting a good deal and you'll be ready for Christmas, all at the same time!

With internet shopping sooooo popular these days, why not shop for a few things at a time? Wait for those sales, and buy early! You'll save time, money and sanity.

It's the latter I'm hoping I'll have this year for Christmas.

Man, some presents you just can't wrap. SANITY is one of them!

No comments: