
I happen to LOVE to decorate for Christmas. Bet you couldn't tell. But what I hate about decorating is the cleanup afterwards. I hate it so much, that in recent years, I will forgo getting out certain decorations, knowing how cumbersome it is to repack it afterwards. So, I am learning to find my STYLE for Christmas, so I can downsize my decorations, and put up the decorations that make the statement I want them to make.
That statement being "Hey, I thought through every detail this Christmas."
Nothing like being able to say THAT!
So, without further ado, I give you The Twelve Styles of Christmas. Better Homes and Gardens put these styles together, and as much as I've enjoyed perusing through all the pictures, I found it quite annoying to keep saying NO to their subscription popups.
Just look through all of them, and keep closing the subscription notices. It will be well worth it, and I won't make you go there anymore, I promise.
Well, at least until next time.
Go. . . find your STYLE!!




No comments:
Post a Comment