Ahhh. . . listmaking. I absolutely LOVE making lists! I have to-do lists on the back of envelopes in the car, next to the telephone, and by my bed (you know, when that 'Oh! I can't forget THAT in the morning!' moment comes to me at around 2am). I love my lists. They give me permission to let my brain "vegetate" from trying to remember all the stuff floating around in my head.
But, seriously? They are also ESSENTIAL to get through Christmas.
Do you make lists? What do they look like? Do you put them in a neat and organized notebook, or do you put them on little post-it notes all over your house/office? I tend to use a little of both. I happen to like variety when it comes to putting my thoughts on paper.
It's how I roll.
I will share with you, in a later post, what I do for the holidays. I use a Christmas Binder. I don't have a picture with me today, but I'll try to have that up in the next couple of days. It keeps everything Christmas right at my fingertips. I can throw it in the car, take it with me to work, whatever I need to keep all my thoughts in one spot.
Holiday "To-Do" lists - can't live without 'em!




No comments:
Post a Comment