
Oh, Linda. Your blog warms my heart. I must share with you some of her traditions, but you must take a gander at her site, when you get a chance.
Although our traditions vary, it's still comforting to see all the things she does to make her home feel so special for the holidays. Go! Click on over to her site! What are you waiting for!?




2 comments:
Okay cute lady.. I read your comment on Nesters blog and I HAD to find out about that heated matress pad. I lived in UTAH through college and I don't think my feet every truly thawed in the winter... now in AZ and I have not cold issues... BUT, my sisters do!
Love this Christmas site! I'm coming back. I'm not sure if you say the Santa letters I'm doing but if you get a chance, check out my blog and the link to my website.. fun stuff for those who want a preChristmas surprise for their kiddos. Happy blogging! Can't wait for next post!
Oh my goodness, how sweet of you to mention me!! I do love Christmas and am a bit of a nut about it, but I love that holidays break up the monotony of the year and invite so many great traditions for families - each as unique as the people who adopt them!
Thanks for the mention,
Linda
Post a Comment